Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Thursday, December 12, 2013

My favorite contact lenses and the ones i don't use anymore



Hi there!!!
I was thinking about doing this post soooo long ago, but my lazy ass decided to do it today. Many people ask me about the contacts i use in my pics, and today i want to start a review series about them :P

Some of the contacts i used to wear, dont exist anymore lol because they were too old, so i wont review them but i'll show you some pics anyway.

I dont own these lenses anymore --->


I lost these lenses so i only have a few pictures  Solotica in hidrocor Ice (no limbal ring)
Solotica in hidrocor Ice 
Horrible eyebrows i know!!
Colour vue in Rasta (34,50 dollars) got them from Just Style Me Btq

ColourVUE in Be sweet honey (21.99), got them fro Just Style Me Btq
ColourVUE in Be sweet honey (21.99), got them fro Just Style Me Btq
Freshlook colors in green (20 dollars)
Freshlook colors in green (20 dollars)
Freshlook colors in sapphire blue (20 dollars)


And my Favorite lenses are: 

Camoeyes contacts in Yellow

I.Fairy in Moe Moe Brown <3

Dolly Eye in Twilight Red

And the most weared contacts i have!! Solotica in Hidrocharme Ice

I'll review my favorite contacts lenses this week. I think they deserve a whole post for each one :P

Thanks for your timeee and see yaa




No comments:

Post a Comment