Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

JOJO 9 colors Palette Review

 Hello again!!! Today's quick post is about this cute palette that i got from BornPretty Store. This time they sponsored me some pretty things and i'll be showing you more in the next posts.

The palette has 9 colors + 3 eyebrow eyeshadows. All eyeshadows are shimmery <3
They have 5 models, mine is number 2, and they are $11.72 each free shipping. (plus 10% discount code RSSG10 )






The colors are white, light pink, pink, black, purple, light purple, sky blue, gold and brown. They are soft and very appropiate for a light/elegant and sutil makeup.

I tried all colors as you can see in the picture
And some close ups






I think it could be great as a gift or just for everyday makeup, also is great for travel or just to carry on the purse, just in case.


So yes I hope you liked the review, thanks for your time and see you next time!


1 comment:

  1. And here is one of my favourite artists' blog!! Awesome work, I add you to my following blogs without a doubt!! <3

    ReplyDelete