Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Some looks using Sugarpill Cosmetics

Sugarpill Cosmetics is one of my favorite makeup brands and i've done a lot of looks with their amazing eyeshadows...  These are the most vibrant and durable colors that i've tried so far, and you can apply it on your lips too, plus! most of their eyeshadows are vegan... I bought all the palettes with my own money so this is my truly opinion. My favorite color is Tako, because you can mix it whit every color and make a softer and delicate look, but also you can achieve bold looks, or make perfect gradients.

 I use Sugarpill everyday, and i can only recomend it, but be careful! It can be addictive haha!


Using Tako, afterparty,  velocity, poison plum. Dollipop on the eybrow. Afterparty, velocity, tako and tiara on lips.

Using buttercupcake, flamepoint, dollipop and love+.


Buttercupcake, dollipop, mochi and midori mixed with Tako. Mac Saint Germain on lips. Eyeliner by Kiko

Buttercupcake, midori, mochi and Tako. Dollipop+poison plum on lips

Tako, dollipop and poison plum. Lips mac saint germain with afterparty


Goldilux , tako and love+.  also Kiko black eyeshadow. Random red lipstick mixed with goldilux on lips

Tako, buttercupcake, flamepoint, dollipop and poison plum. Velocity on the eyebrows

Tako, acidberry,  and flamepoint. Kiko lipliner on lips.

1 comment:

  1. All of these looks are amazing! I'm following! Can't wait to see what else you have to offer :)

    L.
    Good Morning Angel.

    ReplyDelete