Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Sunday, October 14, 2012

♥ Welcome! ♥

Hi Everyone! so this is my first post, i'll be showing my makeup looks and reviewing the products i like to use the most. As i am a big fan of Rocknroll, heavy metal and hard rock / glam music, maybe i will post some of that too.
As you might know my name is Roxanne, i was born in Colombia but i live in Madrid/ Spain (you will notice that i make a lot of typos, but you don't even know how good i speak Spanish!! Lol).

I am not a professional makeup artist (since i never went to a makeup academy) but i love to play with colors, especially with those who supposedly don't match. I'm currently in my final year studying Psychology and i'm in love with my career too, but makeup is my passion! I'm working on a project because i want to mix both things and i will let you know about that too :P

I love animals, i LOVE THEM!! haha and i'm happy most of the times, people say that i talk too loud and i'm always laughing :P I dye my hair very often..I think i've had almost every color hihi and my favorite brand is Manic Panic!! :P
Ok so now that you know me a little more i hope you join me :P Let's get started!



No comments:

Post a Comment