Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Friday, August 29, 2014

BornPretty Store Nail Art Stamping Plate Review


Hi there! It's me again. This time i wanted to show you a couple of items i bought from BornPretty Store a while ago. I bought a pair of earrings, 2 nail art stamping plates and a cute black cat brooch
(^,* 10% discount code RSSG10 )
The earrings are gooooorgeous! Only $2.59
I wore them with this royal blue look and some people asked on FB where i got them. Ok now you know!


They also have a white/multicolor pattern, i think i may get it as well. 



Ok, I really wanted to try these nail stamping plates, they have the cutest patterns ever! Rainbows, sparows, stars, candies, and lace! I love lace <3 (they're $2.99 and $1.99)


This was my first time trying these, and they are soooo easy to use!!




I need more practice tho.. hehe 

Nail stamp numero 2



I'm faaaaaar faaaar faaar far to be a pro, but i bet even a kid can do these nails! 


So yes, that's it!
Oh I still have to try the cat brooch ( $2.45), but here's the website pic. :P 

I really love this store, they have free shipping and if you can use discount codes, like this one (10% off)  RSSG10 

Thanks for your time! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment