Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Sunday, August 3, 2014

KittenDolls and Uniqso Contact Lenses Review!

Hola!!! It's me again

This time i'll be reviewing 3 pairs of contacts I got from Uniqso thanks to the awesome contest that Kitten Dolls had  2 months ago.

Kittendolls! "is a project which consists on creating its own original content focusing on ulzzang and gyaru styles with its models. We gather models from all around the world which practice these styles to make photoshoots, videos, tutorials and many more things for all of those interested in Asian fashion."

If you are interested in the asian culture, fashion or K-pop, this is the plase where you will find all you need to immerse yourself in this world!

So I entered in their Ulzzang contest and i won 2º place ^,^


Barbie Puffy 3 tones Green, Barbie Puffy 3 tones Blue and I fairy in Moe Moe grey (i already had moe moe brown and i love them so so much so i wanted to try a similar ones!) 




These are the Barbie puffy blue, the enlarging says 16.5 mm but to me the effect is not noticeable, i mean not like with other lenses like the moe moe. They are comfortable, but they only have 38% water content so you can wear them for 4 hours or so.


Base Curve8.6mm
Color Tones3 Tones
Diameter14.5mm
Processing Time2-3 working days
RemarksFree 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period12 months
Water Content38%


Im blind as a bat

They are  pigmented but not as crazy as other lenses, so i think these are perfect for a sutil yet colorful change

without flash

They are more like a dark blue with green hints

with flash and low light


These are the Moe moe grey, these are sooo sooo comfortable (55% water content) , one of the reason why i love them so much, also the enlarge effect is very very noticeable!


Base Curve8.6mm
Color Tones2 Tones
Diameter16.2mm
Processing Time2-3 working days
RemarksFree 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period12 months
Water Content55%



love them soooo much!

check out how they look with flash! amazing

The difference between these and the moe moe brown is the blue color around the iris, they are even more amazing!

And these are the kiwi fruits hehehe they look like a kiwi to me, so beautiful, the best green contacts i've ever worn! Barbie Puffy 3 tones Green


Base Curve8.6mm
Color Tones3 Tones
Diameter14.5mm
Processing Time2-3 working days
RemarksFree 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period12 months
Water Content38%




Kiwifruit anyone?




These are truly gorgeous!

I used them for my Amy look . (I love you Amy!! :') )

Really cool! 

And they were so sweet and kind enough to send me 2 more goodies! I got this Apple and mint mask, let me tell you i'm not a fan of fresh masks since my skin break so easily and i always end up looking like a tomato, but i think this product is really good, my skin is so soft and moisturizing after i use it, so it has been a great surprise! The band is Skin79 ;)




and it smells sooo good!

we all have a little witch inside

 The other gift was a par of Stella falsies (model 6888), i have not tried this yet, but they look so natural and confortable, i think these would be perfect for a neutral and soft makeup ;)


So yes that's it! Thank you so much again to all my friends who supported me in the contest! Thanks to Uniqso and KittenDolls!!

More info about their social media here:

 KittenDolls:
https://www.facebook.com/kittendollsmodels/
http://kittendollsofficial.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/KittenDollsOfficial

Uniqso:
www.uniqso.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Uniqso/131027716972299?fref=ts

Bye for now!




1 comment:

  1. Ala!!! Qué bien! De verdad que no tenía ni idea de que hubieras quedado segunda en el concurso!! Felicidades!
    Me encanta como te maquillas! Desconocía que tuvieras blog, pero ahora mismito te sigo! <3

    ReplyDelete