Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Hi! I'm Roxanne, and i have a Drag queen living inside of me

Thursday, April 24, 2014

How to look Ulzzang


Hi there gorgeous!!

I did this look like 2 weeks ago but i thought i have to update this blog more often, so why not? here's a tutorial of how to do that cute and more cuteeee ullzang/dolly face that it's really popular right now.

Venus angelic twin hahahha
(wig from: Bornprettystore 10%discount: 2RG10)
The key of this look is to accentuate the tear bags under your eyes, the big circle lenses and the small lips. Of course you have to take the pics from a different angle (like putting your camera way up high so your face looks bigger and your chin smaller) ooh and the cute/silly faces (◑‿◐)
(wig from: Bornprettystore 10% discount: 2RG10)
here's another twist of the look, with dark hair and a cute spiky hat



and i recorded a crappy tutorial, so you can see how i did it :D


Remember who is behind that innocent face hahaha the crazy drag queen at heart, Divine lover
i mean..me of course haha


full album here: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment